Non woven bag making machine can be divided into two parts according to different production processes.
1. Spunlace of non-woven bag-making machine: It sprays high-pressure micro-water into one or more layers of fibre network, so that the fibers are intertwined, so that the fibre network can be strengthened and has a certain strength.
2. Hot-bonded non-woven bag of non woven bag making machine: refers to adding fibrous or powdery hot-melt bonding reinforcement material into the fiber mesh, which is then strengthened into cloth by heating, melting and cooling.
3. Pulp air-net non-woven bag: also known as dust-free paper, dry-process paper-making non-woven fabric. It uses air-flow netting technology to loosen the wood pulp fiberboard into a single fiber state, and then uses air-flow method to agglomerate the fibers on the screen curtain, and then reinforce the fibernet into cloth.
4. Wet non-woven bag: It is to loosen the fibre material in the water medium into single fibre, at the same time mix different fibre materials to make fibre suspension slurry. The suspension slurry is conveyed to the netting mechanism, and the fibers are netted and consolidated into cloth in the wet state.
5. Spunbonded nonwovens bag: After the polymer has been extruded and stretched to form continuous filaments, the filaments are laid into nets, which are then self-bonded, thermal bonded, chemically bonded or mechanically strengthened to make the nets non-woven.
6. Melt-blown non-woven bag: its technological process: polymer feeding melt extrusion fiber formation fiber cooling Netting reinforcement into cloth.
7. Acupuncture of non woven bag making machine: It is a kind of dry non-woven cloth. Acupuncture non-woven cloth uses the puncture function of needle to reinforce the fluffy fibre web into cloth.
8. Sewing of non woven bag making machine: It is a kind of dry non-woven fabric. Sewing method is to reinforce fibre web, yarn layer, non-woven material (such as plastic sheet, plastic thin metal foil, etc.) or their combination by using warp knitting coil structure to make non-woven fabric.